AQHA Member Services on Location
While you enjoy some of your favorite equine events, be sure to take advantage of the many AQHA services conveniently available to you at some of those locations.
January 31, 2017
American Quarter Horse Association
The American Quarter Horse Association will be offering member services on location at select equine events in 2017.
The services offered will include:
- Purchase or renew a membership and receive a free gift.
- Get special offers on The American Quarter Horse Journal, Ranch Horse Journal or Performance Horse Journal when you subscribe onsite.
- Transfer a horse, no matter how many owners, for only $20 per horse for AQHA members.
- Receive your registration certificates with expedited service.
You can find friendly AQHA staff members at these locations:
- January 27 - February 4: Black Hills Stock Show, Rapid City, South Dakota
- February 15-19: Dixie National Livestock Show and Rodeo, Jackson, Mississippi
- February 24-26: Billings Livestock Horse Sale, Billings, Montana
- February 28 - March 2: Mexico Quarter Horse Association Banquet
- March 23-26: Equitana, Essen, Germany
- March 23-26: Road to the Horse, Lexington, Kentucky
- March 23-26: Zoetis AQHA Versatility Ranch Horse and AQHA Cowboy Mounted Shooting World Championships and Zoetis Ranching Heritage Challenge Finals, Houston
- April 11-15: Farnam Central AQHA Level 1 Championships, Oklahoma City
- April 19-23: AQHA West Level 1 Championships, Las Vegas
- April 26-30: Better Barrel Races, Oklahoma City
- May 3-7: Nutrena East AQHA Level 1 Championships, Raleigh, North Carolina
- May 11-14: Western Heritage Classic, Abilene, Texas
- July 4-9: Little Britches Finals, Oklahoma City
- July 28-29: Texas Quarter Horse Association Sale, San Antonio
- August 4-12: Built Ford Tough AQHYA World Championship Show, Oklahoma City
- August 25 - September 2: AQHA Select World Championship Show, presented by Adequan® (polysulfated glycosaminoglycan), Amarillo
- September 1-6: All American Futurity Sale, Ruidoso, New Mexico
- September 22-24: Heritage Place Yearling Sale, Oklahoma City
- October 6-29: All American Quarter Horse Congress, Columbus, Ohio
- October 11-14: Cowboy Mounted Shooting Association World Championships, Amarillo
- October 15-21: Northern International Livestock Expo, Billings, Montana
- November 2-18: Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship Show, Oklahoma City
- November 9-12: Working Ranch Cowboys Association World Championship Ranch Rodeo, Amarillo
- November 30 - December 2: National Reining Horse Association Futurity, Oklahoma City
- November 30 - December 9: Wrangler National Finals Rodeo, Las Vegas
- December 3-10: World Series of Team Roping, Las Vegas
AQHA representatives would love to speak with you at each event, so be sure to stop by to get your AQHA-related questions answered or just to say hi!
For more information on upcoming events, visit www.aqha.com.